Helping to improve the performance and reliability of existing product designs as well as design, build and deploy your next product idea.
Location Services & Asset Tracking
When a company has assets around the globe, knowing the exact location and movements of the assets can save millions of dollars in lost or stolen products, and hours ensuring they reach their intended destination.
While this can be addressed through traditional means of scanning at exit and entry points, increasingly companies want real-time visibility into where their valuable vehicles and cargo are at a given moment.
As the real-time needs encounter real-world complexities, BitFlip is there to help identify these challenges and develop new technologies to meet them. When devices needed to stay online for years at a time, our engineers developed battery-saving techniques, working with modem manufacturers and mobile carriers to stretch network capabilities and streamline communications, while still meeting the small device requirements for asset tracking. To provide better coverage across all conditions, we collaborate with our partners to include additional positional awareness when GPS falls short.
By partnering with BitFlip for location services and asset tracking, we can help improve the performance and reliability of existing product designs as well as design, build and deploy your next product idea.
- Hardware procurement, design and optimization for size, performance, and/or battery life, or alternative designs due compensate for supply-chain shortages.
- Detailed analysis and review of existing product design to remediate performance or reliability issues
- Front-end application support for asset inventory and tracking services
- Full back-end network and infrastructure support for asset-tracking devices to cloud or on-premises applications and database.
- Carrier integration and support for all major wireless providers
- Audit and log analytics for device communication with custom dashboards and reports