Practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
Security in a connected world is always at risk, whether through targeted spear-phishing or DDoS attacks, or the failure to secure communications or data which allows confidential information to be seen by anyone happening across it.
If only one person leaves one door unlocked, an intruder can gain entry to a building. Cybersecurity becomes the job of everyone in an organization, from IT administrators, to developers, to salespeople, and even executives.
Guiding employees towards a security-first mindset can be challenging, and requires a focused effort to train employees on security awareness, implementing least-privileged access to systems, and a zero-trust approach to all security policies. The goal when reviewing security is always to reduce the footprint of an organization so attacks are unlikely to occur but are “contained by default” in the event they do.
Bitflip has partnered with leading security organizations such as KnowBe4, CrowdStrike and Microsoft for detection and prevention for security incidents and to provide awareness training to all roles in a company.
Cybersecurity is only effective as a proactive measure, and Bitflip can assist with programs to:
- Perform vulnerability assessments and simulated attack campaigns to identify and address gaps in security across employees and applications
- Implement zero-trust hardening for the operating system, software, and firmware running on internet-connected devices.
- Harden all infrastructure and network architecture with firewall, VPN, and secure network zones, and audit all activity for real-time alerts and forensic searches.
- Manage endpoint security by deploying policies to enforce requirements such as encryption, conditional access, malware scanning, and other device compliance policies to allow access to resources.
- Train engineers, developers, and office employees on current and relevant threats and how to mitigate them, and provide assessments to identify targeted areas for improvement