Shifting existing processes and mindsets to ensure your business stays up to date with the latest offerings.
It’s no longer a secret, or a question, that companies can benefit greatly by looking to cloud offerings to replace their traditional datacenter and remote office setup.
Whether through the unprecedented computing capabilities of public cloud platforms from industry leaders like Microsoft, Amazon and Google, or preferring the security and stability of a hosted private cloud platform, the world of information technology is moving quickly and not looking back.
Cloud enablement is about more than getting to the cloud. Cloud enablement is the process of analyzing how business-critical applications, infrastructure, and data work together to build a solution that fits the needs of the business, and in a way that suits the cloud. Cloud enablement also means shifting existing processes and mindsets to ensure your business stays up to date with the latest offerings.
To help with this journey, BitFlip can offer custom-tailored reviews, including:
- A first-look cloud-readiness assessment designed to identify immediate opportunities and challenges with migrating applications and services to the cloud.
- A detailed application and network discovery to identify all the moving parts and interactions and reduce the risk and complexity of a migration to highly available, scalable and secure solutions.
- Cloud cost assessments that can save thousands by choosing the right resources and architecture for the solution
- Cloud integration services to join connect yours and your partners public and private clouds with reliable and secure network designs
- Vulnerability assessments and regulatory compliance evaluations for cloud applications and infrastructure to keep you and your customers safe